SCRIBE: How can I help you?
CUSTOMER: (Says her name) I’ve got a big problem!!!
SCRIBE: I’m sorry to hear that. What’s goin’ on today?
CUSTOMER: I can’t find my phone and it’s somewhere in the kitchen!
SCRIBE: Oh…I…
CUSTOMER: The battery is dead so I need you to make it ring so I can find it!
SCRIBE: Um…the…um…
CUSTOMER: I know it was here!
SCRIBE: I’m sorry, did you say the battery is dead?
CUSTOMER: Yeah! I heard it ring once when I called it then nothin’! So can you make it ring so I can find it?
SCRIBE: …I apologize, we don’t… have that capability.
CUSTOMER: Oh, you don’t???
SCRIBE: Correct.
CUSTOMER: Oh no! I thought you could!
SCRIBE: Sorry. We’re bound by the same restrictions as you. If the battery’s dead, the phone won’t ring.
CUSTOMER: O, what am I gonna do???
SCRIBE: Not sure…I…hmm…
CUSTOMER: I can’t find it!
SCRIBE: Yeeeaaahhhhh…Ahem
CUSTOMER: It was on my table with a bunch of other stuff!
SCRIBE: …OK…
CUSTOMER: I don’t know what I’m gonna do! I can’t find it anywhere!
SCRIBE: Geez…that’s…yeah…
CUSTOMER: I thought you could make it ring.
SCRIBE: No, I’m sorry we…
CUSTOMER: Now what do I do?
SCRIBE: Well, you said it was definitely in the kitchen?
CUSTOMER: Yeah!
SCRIBE: Yeeeaaaahhhh…
CUSTOMER: It won’t ring!!!
SCRIBE: Was there, um, anything else I could…
CUSTOMER: I don’t know what I’m gonna do!
SCRIBE: …Yeeeeaaaahhhhh…
This went on for minutes on end. No comments or inner thoughts during the dialogue on this one. It speaks for itself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
um... yeah.
Don't you love the "Get the f*ck on with your day..." implied in "Is there anything else I can do to assist you?"
Gahahahaha!
"Sorry. We’re bound by the same restrictions as you."
These restrictions include the laws of gravity, death and taxes. lol.
Please tell me you made this up 'cause no one can be that dumb ;)
lccb,
sheesh, what a decidely hostile and somewhat inaccurate response. Actually, we work on what's known as a call sequencing model. In order to acheive what we call first call resolution, we try to ensure all issues are dealt with. That question is designed to break the person out of their loop so they can remember any other issues. SHEESH!
pris,
Not only is this all true but it was edited down quite a bit, This call lasted much longer.
fail.
pris: don't forget the laws of physics.
scribe: having worked in a customer service call center (many, many moons ago)like you do I can relate to the lack of common sense with some people who call.
Seriously, you can't make stuff up like that.
Exactly. if I made it up, it would sound plausible LOL
LOL j! Love it!
Scribe, I do NOT envy you your job.
blah, blah, blah... you know it's true.
green: I'm not a miracle worker, Jim, I'm a call center customer service rep, DAMMIT!
scribe: I get the feeling if you weren't being recorded you might have gone all yahoo message boards on this caller. You should tell us what you were really thinking while you were taking this call.
"Seriously, you can't make stuff up like that."
Green: I stand corrected, I was just reading the news and came across a story where a guy called 911 because Subway made his sandwiches wrong, lmao. He was arrested for abusing 911. gahahahahaha:)
Post a Comment