Friday, August 22, 2008

WHAT I SAID

Did I mean it? Yeah, I'm pretty sure I did. Why did I say it? Not sure, really. I guess some part of me thought it was time. It didn't feel wrong when it happened, so chalk one up to my rectum. It's the smartest body part I have!

Did it upset you? I'm very sorry if it did. That certainly wasn't my intent. I'm not sure I even had an intent, to be honest. It was a moment to be seized and old Scribe grabbed the bull by the nadz and went to yankin' and a'pullin' something fierce!

Do I regret it? No. life is too much of a struggle to what feels like the right thing, regardless of what comes next..

Yeah, I meant what I said.

Wait...


Which thing were we talkin' about???

Oh, that!

Well, damn. I thought it was the other...you know, that thing I said when...Um...You know!





Kidding. I meant it :)

3 comments:

lccb81 said...

um... really?

(and for all the internet to know?)

lccb81 said...

No you did not mean it. Really. You didn't. Why would you? I mean... really.

Seriously.


No. Stop it. You are making me blush.


(we are talking about what I think we're talking about? right? the guy with the stuff and that other thing... right?)

scribe said...

LMAO!!! Infinity's Whore is now a term I plan to use regularly. Let me know if you want credit with your actual name.

lccb,

yes, really! I am wearing woman's underwear!


Wait...what was the question?