-LIFERAFT-
by Me
Your eyes dance to the rhythm of unspoken feelings,
My words are filled with caution and restraint,
No reality intrudes upon these moments we spend,
As they teleport me away from where I choose to remain.
At times I can see what you hide so well,
Other times I think I have imagined it all,
I will not alter what I have become,
I will not succumb to inevitable fall.
Therefore in Limbo we remain barely afloat,
Will my eternal question never be answered?
What is love without resolution?
What is its purpose?
Am I meant to be adrift for all time, wondering,
Alone with my thoughts as they tear me apart from within?
If there are no answers then why must we question,
Where is there justice in endless speculation?
Your eyes dance in the light to the beat of denial,
What else can they do,
Except give clues to the truth when you think I'm not looking?
I will do what I can til the end-time draws near.
It is the reason I am still here~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
I liked my poem better. :-)
Me too
OK seriously, this certainly does represent pretty much exactly what you've been trying to tell us. You are one patient guy scribe. I couldn't do it.
Is it really all about money and property? Is the wait worth it? You know one day you'll be rich and famous and all this would have been a waste of time you could have spent finding happiness?
Ahh but where is the justice in endless speculation anyway?
I'm not sure I follow you. What did you get out of this here poem?
What is love without resolution?
It's $50 bucks lost.
Lure some sugar toots up on that raft, then push her off when you're through.
Mystery solved by the HE!!!
My dearest? Only you will understand this reference.
"Love Da Pony"
LOL'n
damn you for being undefinable
That's the best compliment Scribe will ever get :)
But seriously, this is great.
I kinda thought Bluez was onto something...
Post a Comment