No, the above title doesn't refer to a hobo's underwear!!! Although it could...and, in a larger sense, it probably does. EWWWwwwww. His underwear's probably like a sampler tray at your local gorcery store or a painter's easel...somethin' fo' ever'body!!!
Hell, he could probably cultivate the contents of them thar drawers and feast off of them for a lifetime. Talk about protein!!!
However, the title refers to the frequency of my posting. It has, like the hobo's underwear, been the victim of too much going on and not enough space in which to properly express it. I can't believe how much mileage I'm getting out of this fuckin' bum's nuts-'n-ass hammock!
I cannot promise that my posting frequency will get any better for a while. My publisher is harassing me almost daily to review various PDF's of my book and give my denial or approval. I can't complain. Most writers never get to poo-poo or rah-rah the layout of their novels. Did I just write "poo-poo" and "rah-rah?" Damn! I deserve a spankin'! Rudy already had his shot so the next one's up for grabs.
Anyway, I make to you this solemn pledge. Some hopefully good shit be's comin' up next week. Here's a preview:
Dumb-ass, what were you expecting, a trailer clip like on Leno or Letterman???
I will be posting a couple things for sure. One is my final word on the Harry Potter craze and the other is on...holy shit! As I'm writing this, my publisher literally just texted me again about the interior illustrations! Ok, gotta go!!!
Excelsior!!!
Fuck. Poo-poo, rah-rah and excelsior....
I promise the book has better stuff in it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Eh My Dearest no worries as we all can expect life happens.
Inferior writing is just not your style. ;)
You have to be having a blast with your publisher and all the excitement. I envy you that! Keep on doing what you have to and get the book published, damnit!
strangely, there is no excitement or apprehension. not sure why.
Odd how your approval is requested before editing. Keep tabs on the difference between the published and original version. I'm nosy like that.
I've read this post many times and can honestly tell you that not once did you type the words, "poo-poo, or rah-rah". And I am hurt by k~'s description of my writing style.
It'll be nice to actually read your book instead of just hearing about it.
I want an autographed copy, dammit!
i was about to apologize about being MIA on your blog but i don't feel as bad knowing that i'm not the only one too busy to blog and read other people's stuff.
but still looking forward to what you got to say, nevertheless.
J,
Life takes us away from enjoyment sometimes.
Post a Comment