Geepers, I don't know where this came from but golly it looks interesting. Let's click on it and read the plot description, shall we?
The wording on the back isn't final but it still provides a good sneak preview. Whoever this "Nadeau" guy is, I think I"m going to be following his career very closely!
And so should you!!!
Not to guilt you, but I think he might kill himself if you don't...or, at the very least, force himself to watch an entire season of "So You Think You Can Dance," which is basically the same thing!

13 comments:
Wow... with an ISBN number and everything... :)
Way Cool!
I want an autographed copy, please.
WoooooooHoooooo you must be so excited! Can I put my order in now?
Neato!!
I didn't just say that.
But I really like the cover.
lccb,
ISBN stands for, "Infinitely Sexy...um...Butt...Nuggets."
YEAH!!!
green,
What would you like it to say? Should I mention our little...rendezvous in Acapulco?
bluez,
Excited? Well, that's another post now isn't it? You can't order what isn't ready yet.
autumn,
Thanks. I didn't draw it but I had a huge role in its look.
Line 3 of the review has a spelling error...
Beleive is believe.
I know, good ol' Madge...
but...
I LIKE IT!!! Way to go!
scribe: No, just your plain old autograph will be fine 'n' dandy.
Personalizations kill the resale value.... unless I sell it to another person so named similarly to my real life self.
I've never been to Mexico. My passport expired in 2001 and I never got another one.
YAY!!! (does happy dance)
This was long overdue,
you're so deserving!
I am so very happy and proud of you!
I read the plot description.
I hope this book is good.
that book cover is hot. i long to run my fingers over its cover...
green,
Which is exactly why it will have your name on it, Mr. Resale Value!!!
anon,
Thanks, I hope all that read it love it but I am not that unrealistic.
j,
Wow, what else you gonna run those hands over?
killjoy.
fkivvvvtt
Awesome, Scribe!
I was beginning to wonder when the red carpet was going to be rolled out on this!
Congratulations!
I'm sure you'll edit the spelling error that DB mentioned. ;)
Post a Comment