This belongs not to the driver of this truck, but to the back of my tiny, rusting Toyota to show all who gaze upon it that big things come in small...vehicles!!!
Will my dong never attain the fame it so richly deserves???
Much like herpes, I return again and again to cause itching and administer burning pain to those who take both themselves and life too seriously. How do I know what herpes feels like? SHUT UP!!! That's how!
8 comments:
i'm surprised the DMV went for that.
You know what they say...
If you need to advertise it, it's probably not true.
So maybe you should just let your dick speak for itself. Vanity plates not required. :)
I tried that! Suffice to say I have a court date in August!
too funny : )
Oh, you're the flasher I pointed out to the police? (Tee-Hee)
No, really, Scribe. You don't have to be "pissed" as you say.
In relation to both this blog and the comment you made about Green and me, there's still plenty of love to go around.
Christian love, that is.
Woo-Hoo!!!
And, yes, Autumn, you're soooooo right - it could have been about the rear end. :)
It's not about an ass or any other body part. It's about ego. Big egos get the hotties.
Then they go home disappointed and angry. Green told me.
I like big butts and I cannot lie.
Keep me out of this discussion.
Post a Comment