Well, this Douche of the Year has certainly been a modest success, has it not? I'd hoped it would mobilize the vultures to unload their angst and other assorted bodily fluids and most of you have.
Don't forget, voting doesn't close 'til the Poles return to the Eastern Bloc so there is yet time for those few who haven't given me their selections.
Now that we are heading into the home stretch, I will reveal the secret aspect to this most exciting installment of the Chaos that is Organized:
The victor of this award is going to receive an email and possibly snail mail notification of their high stranding in the douche bag community. That's right! Regardless of the winner, I'm going to make sure I send as many notices to them as possible!
And if you're really good and possibly nekkid at the time, I might just post that letter and any responses I receive.
I feel so alive right now!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
i am so proud to be a part of this election, more exciting than the general election!! wheehee!!
LMAO I know I can't stop smiling.
your request:
My Dearest Anything to get us nekkid eh?
Oh, please. i know half of you are always nekkid while reading my stuff!
Post a Comment