Wednesday, December 30, 2009

EXTENDED STAY ANNOUNCEMENT

Far too much has happened of late for me to stop adding to this blog at the end of December. So as of now, I am extending its updates until at least the end of January, possibly February. I feel an undeniable need to vent and this is where I come to do it.

So you will have old Scribe to kick around a bit longer. Besides, I have this weird feeling that blogging is about to make a comeback in light of all the privacy intrusions happening at Facebook. We'll see, I guess.


Coming up next, tranny wedding pics!!!

2 comments:

Tim said...

Blogging is about to make a comeback. And it has to start somewhere. Why not here?

That's the approach that I'm taking, anyway.

scribe said...

Actually, I think it is, too. The question is: Do I become one of the old-timers with the archived blog or keep going?