Sunday, May 17, 2009

HIATUS


I am placing this blog on hold for a while. Too much is going on right now, both personally and professionally. Besides, nobody is really commenting here anymore anyway.


My book is now technically out although you might have to wait a bit longer to be able to order it. I will keep you updated as developments occur. In the meantime, for those of you without Facebook, here is my novel prominently displayed at the Ann Arbor, MI. Book Festival.


For now, please come see me at this blog: http://christopher-nadeau.blogspot.com /
or on Facebook.
Thanks for all the years of dedicated reading and commenting. I love you all and would sleep with very single one of you, one at a time or all at once!

4 comments:

Tim said...

Sutiah.

Kaerb a ekat, uoy rof doog.

Yllanif... levon ruor gnidaer ot drawrof gnikool.

c nadeau said...

I actually consulted the Klingon dictionary before I realized this was backwards.

Tim said...

Just making sure you're paying attention is all

Anonymous said...

Of course I'll get a copy.

The blogosphere really sucks without Bluez and DaBich.