Governor Sara Palin, undisputed Winner of Douche of the Year, has been alerted to her status. Once she is able to get past the shock of having actually won, we should receive a reply from her folksyness.
Here is the award letter I sent:
Dear Governor Palin,
This letter is to inform you that you have been, as the result of a fair & democratic election, named Douche of the Year! Not to be confused with the far less reputable Douchebag of the Year, which is just plain cruel.
As an individual in the public eye, I am sure you are fully aware of the enormous amount of Douche competition out there. As 2008 was an election year, that competition was obviously stiffer than usual. Yet you still distinguished yourself along such past winners as Dan Quayle, OJ Simpson, Kevin Federline,and that guy that invented the Pet Rock. I hope you understand what an honor this award is. I had a trophy designed & everything!
Not everyone can be Douche of the Year. This most prestigious award goes only to those who truly exemplify the very essence of the Douche. To be a Douche is to be removed from the mass of humanity, to conduct oneself in the manner commensurate wth the Great Douches of the World. You are a Douche, Governor. A great, big, world-renowned Douche and you should be proud!
Sincerely and with all respect due to a Douche,
Scribe E. McScribevochPresident International Douche Coalition
Respond and receive an image of your trophy!!! You like bright, shiny things, don't you? Of course you do!
Now...
We wait...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
She'll never see this letter. One of her underlings in the governor's office probably screens her mail for such things as this.
Sorry to burst your bubble, there scribe-o.
what you ought to do is email her the link to your blog, then she might see it.
hahaha :) I love it, but I wish you would have described some of her doings that made her EARN this award, and oh yes she earned it, she worked hard being a douche :)
I thought of it but I was writing this letter and the 1st runner up one and frankly that was so much more fun...posting that tomorrow.
Her staffers actually read the web pages and alert her to what is being said. She was complaining about unfair treatment from bloggers. Perhaps this prestigious award will restore her faith in the blogosphere. Well done, sir. Well done.
Rudy-hahahaahahaha!!!!
We can only hope to make her day, Rooster. She deserevs this award.
i think you shoudl present with her with a trophy and a certificate. i would be happy to design both!
So who's baby is that anyway? Inquiring minds want to know....
J,
I ahve a trophy designed but a certificate would be msot groovy.
Bluez,
Are you implying her husband knocked up their daughter 'cause that's just wrong!
Post a Comment