Wednesday, January 14, 2009

DOUCHE OF THE YEAR RUNNER-UP

Below is a cut & paste of the confirmed message sent to Senator John Wayne Gacy McPain to prove I ain't no bitch. Also, for Mr. Green-jeans, although my blog link wasn't included, my email addy was...same for Palin.

Enjoy:


Thank You!
Your comment has been submitted. You can review and print a copy of your message below.
Prefix:The Honorable
First Name:Scribe
Last Name:McScribevich
Address:21800 Haggerty Rd
City:Northville
State:MI
Zip:48167
Email:scribesorganizedchaos@yahoo.com
Subject:Not Listed


Message:
Dear Senator McCain, It is with sincere regret & compassion that I must advise you of your runner-up status in the Douche of the Year contest. Altough your hardwork in remaining oblivious to the will of the American people and your hopelessly dated references were extensive, you simply weren't Douche enough.


If it is any consolation, 2008's competition was fierce. In a normal year, your Douche-like behavior would have almost certainly distinguished you amongst other such former noteworthies as John Travolta, Dennis Miller and Kobe Bryant.

Sadly, there was an even bigger Douche than you in 2008.

Please don't take this as a negative, Douche the Second. Even reaching the level of Second Douche is a great accomplishment. To be included in the Douche pantheon at all is worthy of the title Douche. None shall ever take away what a Douche you were in 2008!

Sincerely,

Scribe E. McScribevich
President International Douche Coalition

(I wonder where the hell that address came from! On a different note, ever wanted to get back at a former employer?)

3 comments:

Stephanie Faris said...

So Sarah Palin's the Douche of the year? I didn't realize a woman could BE a douchebag!!! I guess it's an equal opportunity world, though. At least she provided us with a couple of months of really good laughs.

scribe said...

Stephanie welcome and thanks for commenting.

Technically, Tina Fey provided us with the laughs, but I get your point.

DaBich said...

I hope the poor Second Douche didn't take the news too badly...