Much like herpes, I return again and again to cause itching and administer burning pain to those who take both themselves and life too seriously. How do I know what herpes feels like? SHUT UP!!! That's how!
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
I HATE BEING SICK
I feel like the shit that shit wipes off its shoe. Stupid sinus infection, I'd kick your ass if you had one!
My Dearest Scribe~ Ahhh it's going around..I'm trying to avoid catching the coughing/sinus thing that everyone seems to have. But not me yet. Anyhow chicken noodle soup will do you well :)
6 comments:
feel better, boy-o.
Word Verification: const
const-ruction
const-ipated
const-ant
const-rict
Can you think of anything else??
My Dearest Scribe~ Ahhh it's going around..I'm trying to avoid catching the coughing/sinus thing that everyone seems to have. But not me yet.
Anyhow chicken noodle soup will do you well :)
LOL'n my word verification= haterwe ...
It sucks being sick. Feel betetr!
Thanks, guys.
Word Verification: coider
feel better, at least you dont' have a bad coider!
Coiter. is that anything like a taint? 'Cause MAAANNNN does it itch!!!
Post a Comment