Much like herpes, I return again and again to cause itching and administer burning pain to those who take both themselves and life too seriously. How do I know what herpes feels like? SHUT UP!!! That's how!
if only I could take credit for this one LOL
Cool;)
Love the last pic, priceless!
It was sent to my cell phone. I thought it was fitting.
Oh, the marijuana and stem cell props passed
yeah! free marijuana for everyone! where/when can i pick up my stash?
Well first we need an illness. I tend to ahve workplace Avoidance disorder so they should fork over a few joints.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
if only I could take credit for this one LOL
Cool;)
Love the last pic, priceless!
It was sent to my cell phone. I thought it was fitting.
Oh, the marijuana and stem cell props passed
yeah! free marijuana for everyone! where/when can i pick up my stash?
Well first we need an illness. I tend to ahve workplace Avoidance disorder so they should fork over a few joints.
Post a Comment