Saturday, October 4, 2008

TOO DISGUSTED

I am still planning a post on the vice-presidential debate but I need to keep brushing with bleech until I get the distintive taste of bullshit and pablum out of my mouth...

Expect it within the next day or so.

6 comments:

Tim said...

I knew we were in trouble when the first sentence Palin referenced soccer moms.

Lordee help us if (by some miracle) McSenior Citizen and his McDaughter-like veep win in a month.

Anonymous said...

Oh, well gosh-golly. Say it ain't so, Joe. But you know you can take yer time if ya need. You betcha.

Anonymous said...

;)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

It was pretty phenomenal. Who ever heard of a debate where one of the 'debaters' refused to answer the questions? Not just skirting around the question, but specifically stating her intention to ignore questions she couldn't answer. Can someone tell me how she was able to get away with that as she did?

scribe said...

The queen of soul has returned for my greatest political post yet! Let there be no more delays!