Nobody enjoys the occasional insult more than me (Well, some do) but when it descends into constant bickering I can't stands no more! All the art is drained from the moment and it just turns into an ego-fest.
TRUE PUT-DOWNS are supposed to be like having sex with this man: http://www.blogger.com/profile/12498898076985012831
In & out and over with before you knew anybody was there!
I have spoken. Don't make me come through this screen and start spankin' butts! I may start with Rudy, but I won't end there!!!

10 comments:
Can I hear an AAAAAAAA-MEN?
:)
Hell no!
Alright.
amen.
Oh wait. You gotta admit; green would be much hotter if you turned his pic face down.
*Bends over for her spanking*
I'm waiting!!
'scuse me?
I have nothing whatsoever to do with this nonsense and resent being pulled into other people's inferiority complexes.
(deleted unChristian response)
Please remove my profile from this post. Thank you.
no lie my word verification thingy is: prude
No lie: I'm not surprised.
Autumn,
You are gonna make me do things that offend God if you keep this up!
Oh, wait...I do that daily now. Here comes Daddy!!!
What on earth did i miss around here?? LOL
Nothing good.
Post a Comment