Monday, May 12, 2008

FALL-OUT FROM THE EMAIL THAT PISSED OFF ALL THE RIGHT PEOPLE (part 1):

Anyone who read the post directly below this one should already know what I wrote but those who may be stumbling onto this here blog for the first time should skim through it first because I'm too lazy to recap it fully.

Basically, EFB's brother who I shall from now on refer to as "Johnny Neo-con, Prick-for-Hire," sent out an email omitting my sexy ass featuring a Patrick Buchanan work of brilliance claiming black Americans should be thankin' massah for bringing them over here and making life so easy. The essay mentioned Barack Obama, who from my admittedly limited research, never claimed the conversation on race in America should be anything but two-sided. But to admit otherwise would seriously damage the divisive and opportunistic conservative agenda.

Not surprisingly, Johnny Neo-Con was the first to reply with an email claiming this had been forwarded to him by his boss who is --sit down for this one-- an African – American Islamic female! Oh, it gets better. He also claimed that the two of them forward emails of different opinions from all over the world. Interestingly enough, the only ones I've ever received have been written by white American conservatives. Maybe they live in other countries? He said his mistake was in letting EFB read it because she takes everything too personally.

"No harm intended," he wrote. "Just interesting reading."

No, not really. Same shit different asshole is about all it is. He ended his email with the line, "And get your spellchecker fixed!"


Ahhhh haaa haaaa OK, Captain Wacky, you zinged me with that witticism! Way to marginalize the message there, you candidate for sensitivity training!

My response was simple and to the point: "Actually she didn't take it personally. she thought I had it already. I was using slavespeak spellcheck. Turns everything into authentic happy go lucky gibberish. I get sent everything else why would she think this would be different?"

Never got a reply to that one, surprise-surprise, although he did send another email with a similar albeit more reasonable message with the subject heading, "Here's one by Walter Williams...he's not a racist. :)"


I guess he meant because Mr.Williams looks like this:


I was rather amused. It was the old "It must be true if they say it about themselves" argument. Somehow this doesn't apply to white liberals who rightly point out atrocities and other negatives on the part of whites, but when a person "of color" does it, it is gospel even when hundreds dispute the comments. In response to his subject heading, after having read Williams' article, I wrote, "Why? Because he's black? Ever hear of the self-loathing Jew? Not that this guy is self-loathing, but his race is not a guarantee of lack of hatred towards his own people."
No reply. That was 4 days ago. I don't expect one, either because I doubt he has one. What the hell's he gonna say, "You're wrong! I have direct experience with this by reading about it!?" Fuckstick. I doubt even he's that arrogant.
So, with one arrogant biatch down, there was one more to go. And this one had an even more delicious conclusion.
More to Come~
You can read Williams' article for your-damn-self by clicking the link below:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Townhall site is the brain fart of a conservative named Hugh Hewitt. To show you how stupid this guy is, check out this blog and this blog some sneaky liberals put on Townhall a couple years ago.

Moron's also read Drudge Report

Free Republic and

Little Green Footballs (if you really wanna see racism).

The amount of ugliness and ignorance is so apparent, you have to laugh and make fun of it, or let it tear you apart. I don't know how people can be like that.

scribe said...

I know how they can- inherent feelings of racial superiority.