They's good news afoot! Two things, actually...
Sara Palin is no longer governor of Alaska, thanks in no small part to the results of my Douche of the Year contest...you're welcome.
And the second and far more important thing: My novel is available for ordering through my publisher's website!
http://www.com-publishing.com/books.shtml
There are other great books there as well so order away.
I just wish I wasn't sick today but two out of three is the best I've been able to attain this year so I'll take it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
congratulations!
oh, and on your novel, too.
definitely interested in buying a copy - any way to get a signed version?
Absolutely! Who would you like to autograph it? ;)
well, all the big celebrities are busy making sure michael jackson is still dead, so maybe i'll stick with the author...
LMAO @ AG.
If I ever have more than $2 to my name again. Your book will be the first thing I buy! But seriously. Don't hold your breath. LOL
Wow, are things that bad that you can't even help out your secret husband?
Honey, I'm thinking I may have to buy imitation butter. That's how bad it is! You knows how much I loves my butta!
BTW, come check out my blog! It got a sexy new makeover!
Yes, I'd like a signed copy too. How much is your book selling for? Tomorrow is payday....
You are a true Conservative, sir. Soon you'll be quitting your job at PacBell to join Sarah Palin as one of America's most influlential authors. She sure did influence that election.
I'll order my copy early August.
Thanks, Rude-dawg.
'bout time! I'll take me one of those...that's if they can ship to the UK?
I am checking into that for you...
Post a Comment