As I've ofter scribed on this blog lately, Myspace users are some truly bizarre and fucked up weirdoes. I never found more than a few interesting and worthwhile people to add to my friends list and, although Facebook is becoming disturbingly cult-like, it is by far the best of the social networking sites.
Still, some stragglers remain on Myspace. Think of it as the once hot nightclub where all the cool people have moved on and the drunks and fuck-toys don't realize it's no longer hip.
Those of you who might actually still have Myspace profiles and pages might know about the game/application known a s"Hotties" wherein people virtually purcahse each other like cattle and then sell. Apparently this is some sort of self-esteem builder. I have a hard time even pretending to buy another human being so I never indulged those who are cool with it.
Remember Dude, the slacker aspiring real estate agent and sexist/racist/old country buffoon? Yep, he's on Myspace and so deeply into Hotties that I think he can no longer distinguish reality from the virtual utopia he retreats to on a nightly basis. Recently he posted a bulletin that was so psychotic and so weird I felt the need to copy & paste it here for your gentle perusal. I'm not betraying anyone's trust 'cause I hate this fucker with the intensity of a thousand suns. Besides, Priscilla asked if we could get back to making fun of real estate agents and I don't want her God to smite me.
So, read his post (the italicized comments are mine):
Apr 16, 2009 1:07 PM
Subject: HOTTIE FAKES
Body:
I’ve played this game for a long time now, and met some really fine friends that I will keep always…but like most of you, I’ve also met a lot of assholes. (He isn't including himself, I guess) Tired of the cheaters and the hackers and the fake ass people. If you think I’m mad at you, guess what, I’m not.. or I’d already have deleted you. (so the point of this is what, exactly, since the deleted people can't read it?) Now some a you I do have a problem with and I have your fake accounts added.. (Ah-ha!) I know who you are by the way.. It’s not the fake pics that I have a problem with, it’s the fake people behind some of the real one’s. Came onto this game to make friends and get ideas and dialog for a book I’m writing. (This little bitch wants to be me so badly lol) Met some really cool people on here and enjoyed playing with y’all… but I also met some seriously creepy fucks that I really don’t wanna associate with anymore. (I guess a guy that plans to move in with a chick he met online from Australia is creepy fuck enough for anybody) I’m thinkin’ of that type of person who’s only on here to manipulate people, lie, and take advantage of naive young girls or married women who shouldn’t be playin’ the game in the first place. (Right, because no men could possibly be manipulated, only "helpless" little women)You lied and broke up a real relationship in my life, (a previous online hookup) then you manipulated a bunch a girls who didn’t know any better and still don’t. Deleted your ass a long time ago and still got ur x wife on here, you know who you are T.. your secrets safe with me.. always was.. but I’m sick of lyin’ cheatin’ people. (But didn't he just put him on blast???) I not gonna let this game destroy my relationship with my girlfriend Porcha, (The Australian meat-packer who is still married...lol "meatpacker") because I can see that happening.. and it’s happened to few other friends too.. I have too much class to name your names.. you know who you are ..Too many of my friends have been hacked, and I don’t wanna see that shit anymore. Funny, myspace seems to be overrun with this, don’t see it on facebook or anywhere else. ('Cause facebook isn't for huntin' pussy, you retard!) I do love my country deeply, and I’m sad to say that most these people seem to be from the US.. (But I'm still proud to be an American, where at least my perversion's free, yeehaww) I just don’t see this going on in other places. I’m thinkin’ of a few fine girls I know who played this game with their real pics, they’re pretty and sweet, yet they just sat there.. some ppl played with them, most didn’t .. they never got high up there because they were real.. and they’re still friends to this day or fake ones. (That's right, he must protect the innocent girls of the world) We’ll since I already know the answer to that by your actions, then goodbye my Hottie friend’s …. So I played a fun game with you guys, fought beside you during the glitch wars (What is he, a fucking Jedi Knight?) to get these hackers out of myspace and off Hotties.. guess what.. they’re still there… check hottie shop.. they’re right back on top.. (Ummm, because your "cause" was pointless and absurb?) and all you people I called friends are playin’ with them now.. greed.. as in the game, as in life.. (Dude, that's sp deep! Pass the doobie...) ask yourselves what’s more important: blood or bling. Real friendships Fair Well. If you’re a true friend.. then you’re not goin’ anywhere. blood or bling. (Is he allowed to use a black expression since he's a racist? I'd better check the manual)
Okay, let's see your comments now lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
try twitter..... !!
NO you can't make me!!!
Um-someone has made a permanent break with reality. I wonder if he has any friends in real life, because he sounds like he missed out on the whole socialization process.
I think your comments could be turned into an actual post, that's how far gone this guy is.
LOL I've missed you, and this is precisely why.
OMG It's Ziggy!
You have been missed as well.
*waving* anyone miss me too? My computer is completly messed. I blame facebook.
Hope to be back soon, play nice..
Yes you are sorely missed!
Post a Comment