Saturday, February 21, 2009

***IN BRIEFS***

Wait. I mean, "Brief." No "S." I write these things el fresco.


As regular readers (all two of the remaining ones I seem to have these days) know, I often refrain from jumping on the subject matter bandwagon. So I gently waited my turn to say something simple and to the point on this particular topic, and here goes:


Would someone mind loaning me one of their feet so I can properly
KICK THIS HIDEOUS, CRAZY BITCH'S INCONSIDERATE, FANATICAL ASS ALL THE WAY BACK TO THE SEWER GRATING FROM WHICH SHE EMERGED???

6 comments:

American Guy said...

ok, for those of us outside fox news' sphere of influence... who is she?

scribe said...

Type in 'Octuplet Mom" for the full story.

American Guy said...

ok, i'd heard the story but not yet seen a picture of her.

scribe said...

I'm sure you're richer for the experience.

Peter O'Phile said...

I really don't get it...where do the tentacles appear from?

scribe said...

Peter how the hell did you find me again!?