Friday, October 24, 2008

This just in: Beyonce would like to be known as "Sasha Fierce"


http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20081023/music_nm/us_beyonce



Look, beyonce could go by the name "Hairy-Ass Man" as long as she allowed me 30 seconds to sniff her shoes and remove the excess toilet paper from her private spots!!! My only requirement would be that she'd have to delouse from the cooties of Jay Z's plunger-mouthed ass!

5 comments:

dutch said...

I'd be attracted to her, but I'm afraid she'd stab me with her pitchfork if is was.

pmesquivel333@yahoo.com said...

Lol!! Toilet paper from private parts!! Hahaha! She is rather beautiful ;) She's making a movie playing Etta James-cant wait to see it.

Constant said...

Oh my. LOL

scribe said...

What's wrong, constant, did she steal your clothes again?

scribe said...

Oh, yeah. I don't know, too much has already been made of that, I'm not really interested in an entire movie about it unless Sasha Fierce shows skin and hair,