Wednesday, March 12, 2008

MEA CULPA

That means "I apologize" for y'all one-toof havin' muhfukas.

I had fully intended to have the full story hinted at in my Sneak Preview two posts back by today, but the stupid post didn't make it into my email! Thus it will have to wait one more day. For those of you contemplating suicide because of the absence of my post, might as well just go ahead and do it. There's no tellin' if I can keep my promise.

The rest of you let me know where the funerals are taking place & stay tuned for "tomorrow."



AND WHY DOES NO ONE VISIT THIS SITE!?

http://www.scribe-green-big-screen.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Tim said...

I'll second that. Scribe and I put a lot of time and effort into our movie blog, so please go read it.

scribey: you need to re-establish the links on your sidebar too so more people will have access to the link pnce this post is gonzo-archivo.

Tim said...

pnce=once.

losuy tpyo's

Anonymous said...

Green gone leet.

I can't wait for the post. I'gonna shave my neck with a straight razor.