DUDE: Hiatus is over. After all that Dude falderal, I needed to take a blogging break. Besides, like some of you, I was a bit let down by no longer having old Dude to kick around anymore.
Still, that wasn’t the end of the story. There are snippets of further developments from the past couple weeks since she went home. For one thing, that fucking idiot actually misses her. Damn!And I thought I had a co-dependency issue! He actually MISSES the evil, manipulative genius that plotted against him and turned his family into enemies within less than a two-month period.
Dude is quite the study in social backwardness. Nobody likes him, he doesn’t seem to like anybody, yet he can’t stand to be alone for longer than a short time. He wants so badly to be with someone that he is capable of lamenting the loss of a horrible mistake. So much for all that “happy dance” shit.
As you may recall, there is a Canadian woman who expressed interest in his Dudeness while the evil Aussie was here. Somehow, magically, her interest has waned since he became available again. Apparently, she told him that, had he been stronger in dealing with the Aussie, she might not have started to “lose that lovin’ feeling.” First, does that sound like a reference a young chick would make? Second, even Dude wasn’t so obtuse as to not realize she might only be interested in the hunt.
However, he decided to put an update on his Facebook page saying how much he missed “someone.” The Aussie who is apparently still his Facebook Friend wrote back one of those, “Aww, miss you too,” etc replies. The Canuck wrote, “No, he’s talking about me. And you don’t look anything like your profile pic.”
(This one has promise)
ME: I wrote about this a while back but because nothing seems to be changing, I am writing it again. This has been one of the worst years of my life. My next post will provide more details. I can’t believe the same year my book is released is the year I rank as possibly number two in a long list of bad years. You’d think this would have been an automatic great one but alas, no.
Thus my Big Publication Moment has been a mixed blessing, a tiny pinpoint of light in a veil of darkness and, in many cases, the only thing keeping me going. Well, that and the positive reviews I’ve received both professionally and personally.
When I post how my year has gone this year, you will see what I mean.
NEWS STUFF: My former hero David Letterman is a cockhound. Why is he my former hero? Not because of his recently revealed lewd workplace conduct. In the Eighties, Dave was my TV god, the anti-Carson whose show was a study in pure anarchy. Enjoyment of his show got me through some pretty bad times as it always gave me something to look forward to. When he was fucked over in favor of Lantern Jaw Leno, I was the loudest protestor in underwear shaking a grilled cheese sammitch of rage at the TV. And in the beginning, when Dave went to CBS, he was still great. But somewhere along the way he fell from grace and began boring me to tears. He was still better than Leno, but so is an unwiped homeless man's ass.
If I'd known about his sexual proclivities, my opinion might have changed even sooner. How dare he sleep with women who work him...and not brag about it? What kinda pimp daddy does that? Fuck you, Dave! You bastard! I thought you were cool. You ain't bad! You ain't nothin'!
Well, that's the only newsstory worthy of me. When next I post, I'll tell y'allz about my run-in with John Law...(That's the legal system for those of us born after 1947)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You gotta be kidding me. Dude actually misses the Aussie woman after all of that crap you wrote about?!
Lemme {sort of} quote the most famous Aussie (except for the guy that does the voice over on the Outback Steakhouse commercials) Paul "Crocodile Dundee" Hogan: "What's he got, shit-for-brains?"
That would just figure... Wouldn't it? Dude needs a tag or something. Like a sign on his forehead to unsuspecting women, "Do not waste your time on me, unless you are a professional."
Post a Comment