Monday, July 19, 2010

From the WTF Files...

What the fuck doesn't even come close to these ever so fucked up lunatics I friended on the Facebook a while back thinking at the very least I could gain some insight into their bizarre hybird movement of Biblical Codes and Alien destructors. I was firmly convinced it was mostly a put-on, especially the "Orgone blasters" that use a crystal to direct water that can burn the skin of the aliens as the cruise around in their UFO's.

For a while I just let them post their various warnings about chemtrails being used to kill us and "actual audio" of aliens in their ships screaming from the orgone attacks, mysteriously yelling in English. But the constant warning and fear-inducing tone of the posts from their ringleader finally got to me and the following exchange took place:

Let's starts with her actual warning that got everybody to wet themselves in its disturbing accuracy:

Attack of Poliomyelitis coming soon via Chemtrails! Beware folks!! They are gearing up to attack the public with deadly chemtrails carrying this Polio virus! This is a debilitating disease that can paralyze your muscles and cause difficulty breathing. The Bible Codes indicate they're planning this from July 22 on...the next 3 weeks they're ramping it up!

Get all the areas you visit protected...stores, churches, anywhere you go so you're not breathing their deadly chemtrails! The Bible Codes indicate this attack is 'close, near"

I don't know when they'll attack...but over the next 3 weeks they're gearing up to hit hard with chemtrails, storms, etc...we were able to diffuse a HAARP lightening storm with orgone they were trying to hit my area with and you can do the same to storms



15 hours ago · · 1 personWichlep Hazard likes this.



Suzie Polley



Suzie Polley

Thank you Sherry. Getting ready.


15 hours ago ·



Chaffee Cline



Chaffee Cline

Turn on all your ozone, purification air purifier machines. I am getting all of mine out of storage...thx Sherry.


13 hours ago ·



Sherry Shriner



Sherry Shriner

you can also boil orgone water in your yard via campfire if you have land and the ability to do so...put a pot of water over a campfire with a POE orgone puck in it and let it boil into and saturate the air. Put orgone pucks on your satellite dishes etc...


13 hours ago · · 2 peopleLoading...







John Smith

yeah boiled orgone water will saturate the air very rapidly.


6 hours ago ·







Shelly Long

Thank you for the warning Sherry! We've already been nailed by their practice runs,it landed my son in the hospital for 3 days. You can actually slightly smell it in the air, and it causes a burning/tingling sensation in your nostrils. The Black/Grey clouds overhead and hazy sky :time for the gas masks, and staying inside.


4 hours ago ·




Christopher Nadeau



Christopher Nadeau

OH COME ON!!!


about an hour ago · ·


Shelly Long



Shelly Long

Stay asleep and die or wake up and live Chris..


about an hour ago ·


Christopher Nadeau



Christopher Nadeau

ok will do lol


about an hour ago · ·


Christopher Nadeau



Christopher Nadeau

in the meantime I'll continue to speculate on the possibility of an alien presence without turning it into a ludicous religious dogma and wasting hundreds of dollars on snake oil alien repellant.


about an hour ago · ·








Shelly Long

Chris,If you dont want it dont buy, it.. a very simple decision.. As for me, I have enough.. You will see someday I guess..Maybe when the giants are ripping you limb from limb eating your flesh and poisons from the chemtrails put you on your deathbed...


51 minutes ago · · 1 personJohn Smith likes this.


Christopher Nadeau



Christopher Nadeau

I have faith that the Hobbits will save me.


39 minutes ago · ·


Shelly Long



Shelly Long

Ok , then put your head back under the sand and talk to THEM, they supposedly live under the earth too, right?


37 minutes ago ·


Christopher Nadeau



Christopher Nadeau

sure with all the other demons and pixies and tooth fairies you guys claim the Bible warned us about in the Book of Crazy.


35 minutes ago · ·


John Smith



John Smith

ok join the New Age crowd Chris, I am sure they would love you.


17 minutes ago ·


Christopher Nadeau



Christopher Nadeau

no thanks they are no less nutty and lacking in logic. speculating on an alien presence doesn't make one new age when considering the vastness of the universe and the amount of stars and planets out there. But throwing all of that into the Bible as a great evil is just another form of millenialism which, I hope, the ringleader doesn't actually believe.


15 minutes ago · ·


John Smith



John Smith

Sherry Shriner is the real deal, she aint Blossom Goodchild.


13 minutes ago ·


Christopher Nadeau



Christopher Nadeau

if she were the real deal, the so-called "orgone blasters" would be free!


12 minutes ago · ·


Danny Araujo



Danny Araujo

I love it when people like this guy ^ is think they found the truth in the new age shit i will not feel bad when they are getting torned apart by the giants. ps how can people ignore the huge bones we found of people that are 19 - 30 feet tall.


9 minutes ago · · 1 personLoading...


John Smith



John Smith

orgone blasters cost money to be made, I know I have spent hours and time making them, it's not cheap and tossed many away, but sherry needs to keep going making the stuff, I reckon she's put more money into making it herself than whoever is buying the stuff from her.


9 minutes ago · · 1 personLoading...


Christopher Nadeau



Christopher Nadeau

who the hell are you even talking about? There's no truth in the new age shit either, you idiot! I'm referring to actual SCIENTIFIC SPECULATION, that thing that is anathema to insane fanatics seeking codes in the biggest work of fiction ever written. What proves you're nuts is that you think because I disagree with you and still think aliens are possible, I'm automatically a new ager! I didn't even know who Blossom what's-her-ass was until I Googled her a minute ago.


7 minutes ago · ·


John Smith



John Smith

Resin is expensive i do know myself, so is the copper needed and plus the crystals and the shavings, it's no cheap, it's dedication and hard work.


7 minutes ago ·


Christopher Nadeau



Christopher Nadeau

okay I'm obvioously speaking to someone too far gone to think rationally so I'll say only this: You are coming from a supposition that these things are anything more than a clever con. perhaps they're not, but it is highly unlikely. But at least I'm capable of admitting the remote posibility.


5 minutes ago · ·


John Smith



John Smith

hey once you start to get hit with ELF waves/ chemtrails and get sick then you'l tend to wonder what to do about it. don't say I didn't warn you.


3 minutes ago ·


Christopher Nadeau



Christopher Nadeau

Okay, and once the men in white coats tell you you're not ready to rejoin society, don't say i didn't warn YOU.


2 minutes ago · ·


John Smith



John Smith

don't worry I was a skeptic too.


about a minute ago ·


Christopher Nadeau



Christopher Nadeau

doubtful but perhaps you'll return to reality at some point. I can only hope. You seem like a well-meaning guy.


about a minute ago · ·

7 minutes ago ·
Shelly Long
go the the pit you beast from hell
Sherry Shriner
Sherry Shriner
he's out of here...i don't have time for idiots...
39 seconds ago
Shelly Long
Shelly Long
hes not a skeptic but a beast from the pit, return to the abyss beast
36 seconds ago
Apparently, they don't cotton to harsh and smelly evidence. LMAO!!!

I need your help to stay on the air!

And with your generous donations I could perhaps buy some land with a heated garage or building. Perhaps even a permanent headquarters for my international ministry.

Almost every country in the world including those on islands are listening to my show, reading my articles, and visiting my websites.

I do this for YOU and I need your financial support to keep this ministry international and to be able to stay focused full time on the things the Most High wants me to do.

For the past ten years I've given freely of myself to the entire world...and there's been hundreds of thousands who have benefited from my ministry yet don't support it. It's time to step up and be a supporter of this ministry. I need your help.

Sherry Shriner
P.O. Box 531
Carrollton, Ohio 44615

5 comments:

Constant said...

I'm sorry. I'm confused.

~AprilD said...

Wow. I could spit on Carrollton Ohio that's how close I am. o.O

Anonymous said...

They say there is definetly life on other planets because Bible code tells them so. But you are labelled "new age" because you say that it is possible there is life on other planets? This is riding the pointy picket fence across the yard and back.
If you can't beat them off, join them. I say we make a ButtBook page and make buddies with them. Then sell organic orgone ant spray. Obviously, the chemtrails have caused the alien controlled ants in Ohio to reproduce in high volumne. QAliens have created an Ant Enzyte and KY to tingle queen ant cookies. What we must invent is an organic orgone alien ant spray.
To the lab, Eyegor!

Anonymous said...

Yes, an organic alien orgone ant spray. WTF is orgone? Who cares. We'll mix tap water, baking soda and dish soap.

scribe said...

Let's do it Rudy! I'm serious! I'm gonna start a Facebook Page of an alternative to Shriner's product.